THG Week in Review: Zombie Apocalypse, Bieber Bedlam & More!
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest all year.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Reports of a zombie apocalypse (above) surfaced in Miami. Why?
- Rudy Eugene, possibly high on bath salts, ate a man’s FACE.
- Astonishingly, Ronald Poppo survived the 18-minute attack.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be moving in together!
- Jessica Simpson’s baby made her public magazine cover debut.
- Chris Hayes apologized after saying war dead aren’t heroes.
- A jury found John Edwards not guilty.
- Justin Bieber fans absolutely flipped out as his tour rolled into Norway.
- Bieber himself suffered a concussion after being KO’d by a glass wall.
- He was also accused of battery by a photographer who’s likely lying.
- Arie Luyendyk, Jr., has emerged as a favorite on The Bachelorette.
- How will he do? Check out these Bachelorette spoilers and see.
- Kalon McMahon? That guy’s just kind of a douche.
- Madonna covered Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” … but was it a diss?
- Jessica Sanchez kinda got screwed by her American Idol contract.
- Beyonce’s weight loss was revealed: 60 pounds since January!
- Kelly Clarkson’s weight loss: 30 pounds, but with no baby.
- This Michael Jackson letter to Lisa Marie Presley surfaced.
- Lindsay Lohan still owes a tanning salon a lot.
- Kathie Lee Gifford asked Martin Short how his (dead) wife is doing (above).
- Ridiculously Photogenic Girl lost 60% of her lung, but won our hearts.
- Should military moms breastfeeding in uniform be celebrated?
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are dating.
- Christina Marinoni and Cynthia Nixon got married.
- Keira Knightley got engaged to James Righton.
- This kid’s anti-gay song in church drew applause there, outcry elsewhere.
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are NOT reconciling, despite rumors.
- Charlie Sheen is partying like a rock star warlock madman again.
- Brooke Mueller is back in rehab after temporarily joining her ex.
- Lolo Jones and Tim Tebow really should get together if you ask us.
- Lil Wayne is officially even more of a moron than we even knew.
- Someone awesome made a best-of “Call Me Maybe” lip dubs video:
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?