Bristol Palin Included Among Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars
Because she’s the epitome of a realistic teen mother – according to Sarah Palin – Bristol Palin is on her way back to Dancing with the Stars.
ABC just announced the cast for its first-ever All-Star edition, which will air this fall and featured 13 previous Mirror Ball hopefuls.
And they will be…
- Pamela Anderson (season 10, withdrew after fourth round)
- Emmitt Smith (season 3, winner)
- Kelly Monaco (season 1, winner)
- Shawn Johnson (season 8, champion)
- Melissa Rycroft (season 8, third place)
- Joey Fatone (season 4, second place)
- Drew Lachey (season 2, winner)
- Bristol Palin (season 11, third place)
- Kirstie Alley (season 12, second place)
- Helio Castroneves (season 5, winner)
- Gilles Marini (season 8, second place)
- Apolo Ohno (season four, champion)
We know: that’s only 12. Viewers will vote on the 13th participant, with the network having given the option sof Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, and Carson Kressley.
You have until August 24 to make your selections on ABC.com. GO!!!
UPDATE: Asked at the Television Critics Association press tour why she was participating again, Bristol replied: “God provides opportunities like this… You either do them or you don’t.”
No, really. That’s what she said. Who knew ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee held such power?!?